Earlier, when valves and tubes were part of the electronic circuit, the system modularity was limited to 1U. Today this type of packaging has declined as all such components have become miniaturized and are put on PCBs which are mounted and put in an insert module.
- All Euro sizes: of PCBs as per DIN and IEC standards can be housed in this product range.
- Skeleton frame structure: to which all PCBs and mother boards can be assembled and the top, side and bottom can be separately assembled.
- Mounting: is very easy as depth and horizontal profiles are of solid construction.
- Pre-punched holes: at a pitch of 15mm all along the depth make mounting of PCBs very simple.
- T-groove: wherein pre-threaded m3 strips can be slided.